MOVIES SEEN IN MAY 2018

10:12 PM

I am usually not fond of French movies and series, but I was curious when I watched the trailer of The Chalet. Honnestly the first episodes were quite hard to watch because I did not like the way the actors played at all. But the story was interesting and I started to get involved in it and wanted to know the end of it. There is no big twist at the end or huge suspense, but the whole serie itself was interesting to follow.

The plot:
A reunion of childhood friends at a remote chalet in the French Alps soon turns into a desperate struggle for survival as they get cut-off from rest of the world and a shocking dark secret from the past surfaces.



Just started the 1st season and it really keeps you breathless.Lot of suspense, some action, interesting characters, and a good plot. Also, as it is Spanish, you can really feel the difference compared to an american show. The direction is not the same, and it feels good to have a different kind of story-telling.

The plot:
Eight thieves take hostages and lock themselves in the Royal Mint of Spain as a criminal mastermind manipulates the police to carry out his plan.


I watched the 1st episode, and did not have time to continue yet. I loved the synopsis and really wanted to see what it was all about. I like the cast, the mood of it, and it starts with some mysteries. Can't have a full critic about it yet, but I sure want to see more.

The plot:
Newspaper illustrator John Moore meets with criminal psychologist (alienist) Dr. Laszlo Kreizler to investigate a serial killer in New York during the late 19th century.




Not really my type of movies at first. But It was quite entertaining. Interesting point of view, and Jennifer Lawrrence was a good choice for the role.There are some weird moments during the story, and we feel bad quite a few times, but I liked the end though, so I was satisfied.

The plot:
Ballerina Dominika Egorova is recruited to 'Sparrow School,' a Russian intelligence service where she is forced to use her body as a weapon. Her first mission, targeting a C.I.A. agent, threatens to unravel the security of both nations.



Watching the trailer, I was like, hum ok another robbery story. Then David Tennant appeared and I was like, Ohhh they're screwed. Then we see that he's a psychopath, possibly killer, and I was like YEAH I want to watch it! So I did, and really liked it! Really liked David's character and even the young teenager. I was expecting a bit more twisted mind for the psychopath, but still, it was great!

The plot:
A pair of burglars stumble upon a woman being held captive in a home they intended to rob.



I loved the 1st season! This TV show is completely out of mind, it's crazy and at first you can tell it has NO SENSE, and still, it is genius.The season 2 is as what the fuck as the first one, and that's totally why we love it so much! The duo Elijah Wood and (...) works so well together, they are perfect for the characters! 

The plot:
Holistic detective Dirk Gently investigates cases involving the supernatural.



Cool movie for Mothers day season. After that, we all want a badass mom like her, who can kick the bad guys to save us! Suspense, a bit of action and thrill, and a good time!

The plot:
A woman fights to protect her family during a home invasion.



The 1st season was pretty intense, and this was not the end. I think it was hard to write a sequel to this story. Because it worked well in one season. But it is pleasant to see Clay, Alex, Zach and their friends again. During the whole show you know something bad is going to happen. You are waiting for it since the first episodes. You know each episode will be hard and will lead you deeper into a critical event. This season did not disapoint me but this is the kind of TV show you just watch once. Waaaaay too emotional.

The plot:
Follows teenager Clay Jensen, in his quest to uncover the story behind his classmate and crush, Hannah, and her decision to end her life.



Well nothing much to say, that's a Marvel, a super-hero movie, and people were waiting for this one since a while. See your favourite avengers unite together and fight the big bad guy! I hated the end, well, because I don't like it when it is a kind of unfinished end. Even though we know there will be a sequel, and that the post-credit scene announce anooother super-hero movie (again). What I prefer in the movie was the "new" characters joining Starks and Captain; I'm talking about the guardians of the Galaxy and Dr Strange YAY.

The plot:
The Avengers and their allies must be willing to sacrifice all in an attempt to defeat the powerful Thanos before his blitz of devastation and ruin puts an end to the universe.



  • LOST IN SPACE SEASON 1                                                                                
I'm not a big fan of sci-fi movies or TV shows. I was pretty sceptical we I launched it on Netflix, but the first episode started to become interesting around the mid part of it. And at the end I really wanted to see what was going to happen next.Going through the episodes, the intrigue becomes more and more interesting, and you cannot keep watching!

The plot:
After crash-landing on an alien planet, the Robinson family fight against all odds to survive and escape, but they're surrounded by hidden dangers.



You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Like us on Facebook

Follow me on Instagram !