Movies I've seen in March 2018

10:35 PM

  • DISMISSED
Well it appears on my main Netflix page, and I saw Dylan Sprouse on the movie poster, so I thought I could have a look at the trailer. I was not expecting much after watching it but I was still curious about the movie, and how it would turn out. Finally the movie is not that good, but there are still some interesting parts, the character is dark and interesting, and since the begining you wonder when he will completely go crazy.
→ You will like it if you like the kind of character smart and psychopath :D

Plot:
An idealistic, straight-edge teacher is drawn down a horrid rabbit hole by an honors student when he gives him a B+ on a paper.


  • ANNIHILATION
The trailer of this movie was pretty enigmatic; was it about aliens, about scientific experience, disaster, end of the world? In the end the movie is as enigmatic as the trailer! It is mysterious from the begining until the end; I am not even sure about the ending. The kind of movie that would take a second screening.
→ You will like it if you like mysterious stories, open ending, suspense, sci-fi.

Plot:
A biologist signs up for a dangerous, secret expedition into a mysterious zone where the laws of nature don't apply.


  • GOTHAM SEASON 3
I am not such a big fan of the Batman universe, but I started the TV show by curiosity. And even though the visuals effects are terrible in it, I quite like the story and got attached to the characters.
→ You will like it, if you like Batman's characters, and TV shows with long stories, a bit of action and mystery.

Plot:
Season Three will peel back the curtain on the infamous criminal organization known as the Court of The Owls. With the Indian Hill escapees on the loose, Jim Gordon must take matters into his own hands as a bounty hunter in Gotham. He makes it his mission to find Hugo Strange, the mastermind behind the horrifying Indian Hill experiments, and Fish Mooney, one of Strange’s subjects. Meanwhile, GCPD Detective Harvey Bullock and Captain Nathaniel Barnes remain at the forefront of the fight against crime in the monster-ridden city. Also, Bruce Wayne, with the help of his trusted butler and mentor, Alfred Pennyworth, and former Wayne Enterprises employee, Lucius Fox, discovers there are still more secrets to uncover regarding his parents’ murders.


  • THE STRANGERS 💗
Even though I have always loved horror movies, I was kind of afraid to go see this one, because when I watched the trailer I was already so stressed and the atmosphere felt reaaally spooky. But I went anyway of course. And I felt this way during the whole movie haha. It was really well directed; I think in the theatre we all had the same feelings at the same time. Bloody scary and intense. 
→ You will like it if you like horror and suspenseful movies, or slashers, and kind of old-fashionned  serial killer movies.

Plot:
A family of four staying at a secluded mobile home park for the night are stalked and then hunted by three masked psychopaths.


  • JESSICA JONES SEASON 2
I like to try most of Netflix TV shows. And I really liked Jessica Jones season 1 so I was excited to see the 2nd one! Some people don't like her character but she's such a badass. The 2nd season is not better than the 1st one but it is different. There's no really a big bad guy, and Jessica is more digging into her past so we learn more about her.
→ You will like it if you liked the 1st season, and if you like shows like Daredevil, Luke Cage, super heroes...

Plot:
Following the tragic end of her brief superhero career, Jessica Jones tries to rebuild her life as a private investigator, dealing with cases involving people with remarkable abilities in New York City.


  • UNSANE
I did not know the film at first, but I had the chance to go at a premiere. So it was almost without know the story that I went to see it. It is kind of a small movie but a good one though. I like drama, and moreover when there is a psychological dimension, with sometimes doubt if it is reality of in the character's head. 
→ You will like it if you like psychological dramas.

Plot:
A young woman is involuntarily committed to a mental institution, where she is confronted by her greatest fear--but is it real or a product of her delusion?


  • THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING 💗💗💗
Even though it is not a new movie, it is the first time I watch it. And oh my, what an amazing movie, based on the life of Stephen Hawking, who died recently. The story is about a lot of beauty, love, pain, courage, strengh and emotion. It will make you cry and laugh, and admire the characters. 
→ That is definitely a MUST-SEE, and now one of my favourite movie. 

Plot:
A look at the relationship between the famous physicist Stephen Hawking and his wife.


  • TOMB RAIDER
Little blockbuster of spring, the super famous franchise is back, and I really liked it. I really like the new actress, compared to Angelina Jolie. A great adventure movie!
→ You will like it, well if you like Tomb Raider, and adventure movies ^^

Plot:
Lara Croft, the fiercely independent daughter of a missing adventurer, must push herself beyond her limits when she finds herself on the island where her father disappeared.


You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Like us on Facebook

Follow me on Instagram !