AVENGERS INFINITY WAR

10:06 PM


Directed by: Anthony Russo, Joe Russo
Cast: Robert Downey Jr, Chirs Hemsworth, Elizabeth Olsen, Scarlett Johansson, Tom Hiddleston, Chris Evans, Tom Holland...
Trailer: Avengers 


Oh my god, how many super heroes are there in this movie?? I mean, the movie poster is SICK, right? There are so many characters I don't know where to look!


Okay, so, even though I loved the Spiderman, Iron Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, Dr Strange... movies, my first impression about this one is just to gather every Marvel heroes, with a big big bad guys, powerful enough to not just die in one second against all this good guys... and then make everything explode.


That's my first feeling. But then, I know it will be good entertainment, and a funny colourful action movie.



The plot
The Avengers and their allies must be willing to sacrifice all in an attempt to defeat the powerful Thanos before his blitz of devastation and ruin puts an end to the universe.









Who's waiting for the BIG gathering ??


You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Like us on Facebook

Follow me on Instagram !