AUGUST IPSY GLAMBAG

8:23 AM

GOOD VIBES ONLY.



This month there were three different glambags ! All of them with nice summer colours and cool quotes on it. I got the nice "Good vibes only" which I love !





WHAT'S IN THE BAG :





☀ Air Repair Skincare : Super-Hydrating Eye Cream
Its formula is made of antioxidants such as vitamin C, green tea extract, and cloudberry seed oil, which, combined, will help fighting inflammation, which is just what I look for in a cream ! It absorbs easily so it makes it perfect as a primer, before applying your concealer. The texture is really light and smooth and not greasy at all.
You HAVE to include an eye crem in your skincare routine, and this one is a really good one to start with.


Firma Beauty : 103 angled contour brush 
I think contour brushes are my favorite because I love contouring. This brush has a perfect size, and the angled-shape makes contouring super easy. The bristles are synthetics, so no worries about our dear animals. You can also use this brush for highlight if you want, it works for both !
 Seraphine Botanical : Liquid Coal waterproof liquie liner
Waterproof means you can laugh, cry, go under the rain, and live your life for a whole day and night, your liner will stay in place ! The pigment is extra black, so no need to apply tons of layers to get the perfect cat-eye.
 The brand is cruelty free 
 ☀  Eyeko : Balck Magic Mascara Deluxe
Eyeko is definitely where you will find your eyes happiness ! This water-resistant masacara will curl your lashes so well ! The curvy brush grabs perfectly your lashes and apply its jet black pigment on it. Plus, it comes in a squeezy tube which mean less waste ! 
 The brand is cruelty free 
 Paula Dorf Cosmetics : Mini Universal brow pencil in Taupe
Also I love brow products I'm not such a pencil fan anymore, because I discovered so many other way to do my eyebrows ! However, this pencil is really good. It applies really easily, like I did my brows in no time with it and it was perfect. The shade (Taupe) matches totally with my brow shade. The result is super natural, since it blends nicely with a brush.


You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Like us on Facebook

Follow me on Instagram !