IPSY MAY GLAMBAG

8:35 AM

SUMMER FRIDAY

The countdown has started until summer ! Get your sun cream ready, and take your waterproof makeup !

"I scream, you scream, we all scream for this Glam Bag dream !" How awesome is this new clutch ?? Best design so far ! I'm already ready to bring it with me to the pool or the beach (yeah it is water resistant, so what could be more perfect ?).
WHAT'S IN THE BAG :


Global beauty care Charcoal Wash Off Mask
I already got a Global Beauty Care mask, but it was made with Dead Sea minerals, and it was fabulous. This one is made of charcoal which will also deeply clean your skin in only 15min. Easy to apply, shine on girl !
Manna Kadar Cosmetics Radiance split pan bronzer and highlighter duo
Perfect match! Bronzer and highlighter are the must have in your foundation routine. They are fine on their own but way better together ! That's why this duo makes it the perfect product to show the world how you can shine. It is like California in a compact. No need to spend time in the sun (which is still good to get your Vitamin D) or use a spray tan. Sculpt in seconds, and lasts all day !

trèstique Mini Matte Lip crayon in Tuscan wine
I love this brand. The pen shape of their products make them unique. The quality is awesome and the variety of choices you can have on their website is huge.
WIth this Lip crayon, you can have the look you want, either with a bold colour or a lighter one (depends on how many layers you want to apply); the colour lasts pretty long. Made of Vitamin E, Monoi de Tahiti butter, and coconut oil; it will moisturize and mattify at the same time, giving a little colour punch to your lips.

Royal & Langnickel MODA Precision angled brush
I just discover this brand in my new glambag and it looks like they have really good products, like professional brushes (they are even selling high quality paint brushes !). This angled brush is really multi-tasking, and will do well for nose, contouring, under-eye concealing or eye shading. It's without saying that the brand is completely 100% vegan, so enjoy the product without harming our furry friends !

Benefit Cosmetics Gimme brow volumizing fiber gel
Again a eyebrow product yay ! But this time a bit hard to judge. First of, I used to like Benefit Cosmetics especially for their eyebrows products yes, but I'm a bit more sceptical since they included in their testing policy that they do accept tests on animals when it is "required by the law" like in China, where they sell their products.
That said, about this product, I am a bit disappointed (and it is the 2nd time with a Benefit product I receive from IPSY) about the size, which is super little (1g of product) AND the shade is not for me at all, I received shade 1, while I wouldn't go under 3 because I have dark eyebrows.
Beside that the gel itself works, it does help volumizing brows, and make it lasts, but... this one is really too light.

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Like us on Facebook

Follow me on Instagram !