NOVEMBER IPSY GLAMBAG

1:59 PM

ROCKSTARLET !

The November IPSY glambag is here to help you rock your fall style ! Turn the music up and try the make up on !

If you missed the past glambags :
> OCTOBER IPSY
> SEPTEMBER IPSY


✘ Ready to show the world your inner rockstar ? Shine on or off stage !


Here are the 5 items of October :





☀ 
A Skone Cosmetics Brow Wand eyebrow pencil
A (magic) brow wand for my eyebrows ? That is all I needed for this month ! The pencil is retractable and that is my favourite. It has a triangle-shaped tip, to give us the ability of being super precise to fill smaller sections of our brows, as well as the thick areas. The colour is a brown chocolate shade, blendable and pigmented.

A Luxie Beauty brush 524T
I love receiving brushes in my glambag. First because it always a product you will get full size (of course), and second because you never have enough brushes ! Visually, this one is cute and girly, with its rose gold handle. It has a duo fibers that will give you a better control of how you apply. Efficient for powder, creams and liquids. 

The + of the brand : Handcrafted brushes of super high quality and hypoallergenic !





Elizabeth Mott Lip Lacquer (Moxie mauve shade)
I received this Moxie mauve color, which gives a pinky nude shade on your lips. What I was surprised of is that its liquid but it dries as a satin finish and does not leave lips parched.




☀ Too faced "Better than sex" mascara
I also love receiving mascara because it's a must-have even if you go for nude looks.  The hourglass-shaped wand will grab every single lash, and the collagen-infused formula will give them a dramatic volume. Small size, easy to put in your bag !


A Hey Honey "Good Morning" silk facial serum
Honeeey. I like when I get natural ingredients skin products. Not sticky, light and smooth, this serum will speed up cell growth and leave your skin reallyyy soft.

All this month items are a hit for me ! And for a value of about 40$ (without counting th make up bag itself), 10$ is still a very good deal !

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Like us on Facebook

Follow me on Instagram !